We all want to make a great impression on the people we meet, and our smile is one of the best ways to do that. Let the team at PureSmilesCT take your smile from dull to dazzling with our cosmetic dentistry services!
At our Branford, CT dental office, we can help you conceal chips, close gaps, and whiten your smile. With the help of our services, you’ll be ready to show off your pearly whites in no time.
One of the most common cosmetic dental procedures, teeth whitening can provide results that range from subtle to stunning. Our office offers different whitening methods depending on your needs and lifestyle.
Our in-office whitening method can brighten your teeth in a single appointment. During your appointment, we apply a professional-strength whitening gel to your teeth, and then use a UV light to activate the solution. In about an hour, your teeth will be shades lighter, and you’ll be ready to hit the town and show off your smile!
If you want to whiten on your own time, consider our take-home whitening kit. Like the in-office option, this kit includes a professional-strength whitening gel. Apply the gel using a set of whitening trays, and over the course of a few weeks, you’ll see amazing results. We will determine your whitening schedule during your cosmetic consultation.
We can use porcelain dental veneers to change the look of your smile. Results can range from mild to dramatic depending on what you’re looking to change.
Veneers are thin shells of porcelain that we adhere to the front sides of teeth in order to change their appearance. Veneers can be used to:
- Cover chips and small cracks
- Change the shape of misshapen teeth
- Make small teeth appear larger
- Close up gaps between teeth
- Cover stains that aren’t helped by teeth whitening
The veneer process requires a couple of appointments.
- We start by going over your smile goals with you. This includes any changes you want to make to your teeth, taking x-rays and 3D images, and designing your new smile with you. We also take impressions of your teeth to send off to the lab.
- Next, we remove a thin layer of enamel from the surface of your teeth. The layer is the same thickness as the veneers, and this process allows us to ensure that your veneers will sit flush with the surrounding teeth.
- While the lab creates your veneers, we cover your teeth with temporary veneers.
- Once ready, we shape the teeth and fit the veneers, making sure nothing about your bite changes.
- Finally, we cement the veneers in place, giving you a totally new smile!
After a few days of getting used to your veneers, you’ll be able to eat and drink like normal. You’ll also be able to care for your veneers just like you do your other teeth—with regular brushing and flossing. With proper care, veneers can last more than 10 years.
Give Your Smile A Boost
Show your smile the love and care it deserves. The cosmetic dental services at PureSmilesCT are sure to give you something to smile about! Call our office today to learn more and schedule your consultation appointment.